Details: Gartner Customer 360 Summit provides IT leaders, CRM professionals and business executives with the insights, tools, technologies and strategies they need to deliver superior customer experiences across every point of engagement. From leveraging disruptive technology to executing on digital business imperatives, delegates gain a comprehensive understanding of how to create and execute customer strategies that drive growth, satisfaction and loyalty.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Crafting an enterprise-wide CRM vision and strategy
- Delivering a world-class customer experience at every point of contact
- Realizing the full potential of CRM investments
- Modernizing legacy systems and technologies
- Distilling customer data into actionable strategies
- Evolving contact centers into customer engagement hubs
- Driving salesforce effectiveness
*Opening Keynote: Customer Engagement Will Accelerate to the Speed of Digital Business: Don Scheibenreif, Gartner VP Distinguished Analyst
* Guest Keynote: Building Tattoo-Worthy Customer Relationships: Ken Schmidt, Brand Visionary, Former Director of Communications Strategy for Harley-Davidson Motor Company
*Guest Keynote: Creating a Customer-Centric Culture: Jon Wolske, Culture Evangelist, Zappos Insights
Register for the Gartner Customer 360 Summit at https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/applications-us
Over 40 exhibitors will display the latest CRM tools and services at the conference. A listing of current exhibitors is available at https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/applications-us
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerCRM.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner Customer 360 Summit Web site at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/customer-360/
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Janessa Rivera at [email protected].