Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2019
May 29-30, 2019
In an era when every business is becoming a digital business, organizations must reassess how their greatest asset — their employees — work and collaborate. Join us at Gartner Digital Workplace Summit to accelerate workforce productivity and agility through technology, techniques to raise employee engagement and consumer-oriented styles for a successful digital workplace.
Audience and Topics
The conference is expected to draw more than 300 digital workplace leaders and feature more than 50 research-driven sessions.
The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for digital workplace leaders:
- Employee Experience & Culture
- Digital Workplace Applications
- Digital Workplace Program Management
- Future of Work
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Digital Workplace — The Future of Work Foundation with Gartner experts Helen Poitvein and Leigh McMullen
- Gartner Keynote: Gartner Digital Workplace Scenario with Gartner experts Carol Rozwell and Galvin Tay
- Guest Keynote: The Optimistic Technologist Keeping the Digital Revolution Human-Centric with Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief of Wired
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Digitopia 2035: Why the Future Has a Bad Rep, and How the “Pragmatic Futurist” Will Save the Day with Gartner expert Frank Buytendijk
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the conference website for complete venue and travel details.
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact [email protected] for details and to register.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDWS.