Details: At Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2015 you’ll learn how to position IAM as a key partner in business innovation, and carve out the time and resources for IAM projects to make the value come alive. Hear the latest tactics and best practices across IAM fundamentals, and take a look ahead at analytics-driven automation and advances in consumer engagement platforms, so you can craft and implement an IAM vision and strategy for the digital age.
You can also earn CPE credits towards ISC2 and ISACA.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Agile IAM architecture
- Mobile, cloud and IoT
- Bimodal IAM strategies
- Analytics-driven authorization
- Identity relationship management
- The future of IAM
- Digital-age IAM leadership
- Improving the user experience
- Agile and adaptable IAM
- IAM basics and best practices
- Launching your IAM program
- Resource allocation
- Governance and administration
* Guest Keynote : Scott Christopher, Vice President of Business Development, The Culture Works
* Guest Keynote: Brian Krebs, Investigative reporter
* Guest Keynote: Pamela Meyer, Certified Fraud Examiner and Bestselling Author
The latest solutions and tools will be demonstrated by a number of companies exhibiting at the Summit. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/identity-access-management-us#!section_exhibitors
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerIAM.
For complete event details, please visit the Identity & Access Management Summit website at https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/identity-access-management-us#
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Viveca Woods at [email protected]