Details: The rapid rise of the digital workplace has placed heightened demands on IT operations for support, speed and innovation. I&O teams are being called upon to deploy services more quickly than ever while ensuring a flawless customer experience from start to finish. Join us for a wealth of strategic guidance and tactical recommendations to put your IT operations on the right course to tackle a transformative year.
Hot topics to be covered:
- The future of endpoint management
- Mobilizing legacy applications
- Hybrid cloud
- Mobile DevOps
- DevOps tooling
- The impact of DevOps on change management
- Mobility in the digital era
- Supporting the digital workplace
- Cloud management in the age of digital business
- The IT service desk in a bimodal world
- Preparing for the bimodal future
- Organizing I&O to support bimodal IT
- Determining vendor viability
- Business value dashboards
- Rightsizing and justifying staffing for I&O
* Guest Keynote: Steven J. Spear
* Guest Keynote: Uncrapify Your Life!
Jeff Havens – Phi Beta Kappa, Motivational Speaker
* Guest Keynote: The Power of Nonverbal Communications
Joe Navarro – Author and former FBI Special Agent M.A.
* Gartner Keynote: IT Operations in 2020: Utopia or Irrelevant
Ed Holub – Gartner Research VP
The latest solutions and tools will be demonstrated by a number of companies exhibiting at the Summit. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory at http://www.gartner.com/events/na/infrastructure-operations-management#!section_exhibitors
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerIOM.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit 2016: http://www.gartner.com/events/na/infrastructure-operations-management#
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting: Viveca Woods at [email protected]