What: Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit
When: September 5-7, 2018
Where: Hilton Orlando, Orlando, Florida
Details: IT Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Vendor and Asset Management leaders are faced with a growing challenge to understand and proactively meet continuously changing IT and business needs. Proactive and more collaborative engagements with IT and business stakeholders, and with external providers, is key to meeting this challenge. Continuous engagement is critical to identify and prioritize risks and opportunities, to influence at the right level, and to control costs and to drive successful business initiatives.
Engaging with and influencing these critical constituencies are at the heart of the 2018 Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit. In our sights are the skills and capabilities needed to optimize costs while accelerating business performance in a new age of collaboration, in which leaders like you are the critical link between your organization’s internal capabilities and the external digital business ecosystem.
Through 8 conference tracks, attendees will learn about:
- Sourcing Leaders: Strategic Sourcing for Business Value and Digital Innovation
- Procurement Leaders: Enabling Business Success Through Cost Optimization, Risk Mitigation and Speed
- IT Asset Management Leaders: Maturing ITAM in a Digital World
- IT Finance Leaders: Optimizing Cost and Value Through IT Finance Evolution
- Vendor Management Leaders: Driving Business Outcomes and Managing Risks With Disciplined Vendor Management
- The Software and SaaS Marketplace: Negotiating Contracts to Support and Enable Digital Business
- The IT Services Marketplace: Leveraging IT Services in the Age of Digital Transformation & Cyber Threats
- The Cloud and Hybrid Solutions Marketplace: Maximizing Business Outcomes With Cloud and Hybrid Offerings
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Embrace Velocity and Innovation to Influence and Impact Business Performance – Gartner analysts Bill Ryan and Joanne Spencer
- Guest Keynote: Game Plan for Success – Lou Holtz, Former American Football Player, Coach, and Analyst
- Gartner Keynote: Gartner’s Top Predictions: Pace Yourself for Sanity’s Sake – Daryl Plummer, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Closing Guest Keynote: Eyes Wide Open – Isaac Lidsky, Speaker, Author and Entrepreneur
The Exhibit Showcase at the event will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
For complete event details, please visit Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit. Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Christy Pettey at [email protected].
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerITSV.