Government plans Turk Telekom IPO

28 Nov 2007

The Turkish government is preparing to offload a 15%-20% stake in national fixed line operator Turk Telekom, with proposals for the privatisation already submitted to the Cabinet. Local press reports suggest a sale could take place via an initial public offer between January and May next year. The government has a 45% stake in Turk Telekom, with the remaining 55% having been acquired by Saudi Arabia’s Oger Telecom in November 2005.

Daha Fazla Göster

İlgili Makaleler

Bir cevap yazın

Başa dön tuşu

Reklam Engelleyici Algılandı

Biz, bağımsız yayın kuruluşu olarak, size sunduğumuz hizmetin maliyetini, reklam gelirleri ile karşılıyıoruz. Reklam gelirlerimizii artırmamıza yardımcı olun.